July 13th almost 2 weeks into our challenge we're on our second sprint for our first project in the 12 startups in 12 months.
Communitygenie.io 🧞♂️ is a dashboard where Entrepreneurs that have paid groups (Discord, Slack, or Telegram); can easily manage their group.
While there are a few (2) competitors in the market (that we know of), the market seems to be open and promising.
Since this serves as mainly a journal I'm going to just write what we've done rather briefly as an update/roadmap.
Week 1 :
- Defining MVP. For those who are interested in Tech Stack, we used Vue.js/ with Laravel.
- Find Total Addressable Market (shoutout to my boy Tommy Griffith for helping / teaching me about this)
- Finding leads that we can reach out to (we used ahrefs, product hunt, indiehackers, and discord channels)
- Create Logo, Graphics, and Website. We used Hannah for our landing page and ManyPixels for graphics and Logo
- Connect oAuth for Discord
- Work on frontend of the app
I know this update isn't the greatest but It's mainly because we are so excited for this project...to be quite honest we may not even do other ones!
This week's music inspiration came from a really cool youtube channel. If your a fan of Zelda you have to check this out! ( nerdy I know 😬)
Oh here are some mockups of our mascot ... we aren't sure how we'll use it yet or what his name is.
Subscribe to ArepaLabs
Subscribe to the newsletter and unlock access to member-only content.